We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our small, but growing team based in Macclesfield. You will develop and deliver our customers’ contingent recruitment and permanent recruitment strategies to our portfolio of national accounts and local businesses. We have a fresh and disruptive approach to the traditional recruitment agency model, and we are looking for people who share our belief that hard work should deliver great rewards. We have just opened new offices in Macclesfield to serve the North West of England.
X2 recruit is multi-sector recruitment agency that is playing a key role in helping companies adapt and recover from the pandemic.
We provide dynamic workforce solutions that ensure we connect our customers with the best talent in the most efficient way.
What do we offer?
- Fantastic monthly and yearly bonus structure that pays up to 40% of fee income.
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience with twice yearly pay reviews.
- Car allowance after qualifying period.
- Employee flexible benefits.
- Employee incentives.
- Continuous improvement and personal development.
- Work / Life balance.
What does the role involve?
- Business development – Selling our products and services within defined vertical markets and regions across the UK.
- Customer retention – Holding regular service reviews with existing customers to develop long-term relationships and identify additional business opportunities.
- Administration – whilst we’ve been able to automate most of the traditional, time-consuming recruitment processes, you will need strong admin and organisation skills to manage your candidates and customers.
What skills do we require?
- Positive attitude and someone who enjoys life.
- Recruitment agency background with ideally two years+ experience in business development.
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed.
- Confidence within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.